KCH Management LTD in United Kingdom has vacancies for 270 nurses to be deployed in one of its NHS Foundation Trust hospital.
Omanfil International Manpower Development Corporation, a POEA-licensed agency (POEA-113-LB-052103-AOE), posted the hiring of nurses for King’s College Hospital online. Omanfil is one of the biggest and most reputable suppliers of Filipino manpower overseas since 1978.
Accepted nurses will be deployed in the following areas: Critical Care (ICU), Operating Theatre (OR), Pediatric Intensive Care (PICU), Neonatal Intensive Care (NICU), Chemotherapy/Hematology/Oncology, Medical and Surgical.
- Male or Female nurses
- BSN graduate, PRC licensed
- 2 years experience in the above-mentioned areas
- IELTS band 7 on all components
- TRANSCRIPT OF RECORDS
- PRC ID
- BOARD CERTIFICATE
- BOARD RATING
- EMPLOYMENT CERTIFICATE
- IELTS CERTIFICATE
- IELTS REGISTRATION
- SEMINAR & TRAINING CERTIFICATES
Absolutely no placement fee. Employer will conduct interview on September 2014. Preliminary interviews conducted daily from 8:30AM to 4:00PM at Omanfil office, with deadline for September Batch extended to August 15, 2014.
If you are interested, you may apply online at www.omanfil.com or email CV to email@example.com.
IELTS Reimbursement Program
Omanfil also reimburses IELTS on the following terms and conditions:
A. FOR IELTS PASSERS WITH VALID IELTS RESULTS, YOU MAY QUALIFY FOR THIS PROGRAM. PLS SEE US IMMEDIATELY.
B. FOR NURSES WHO WILL PASS THE TEST
BETWEEN NOW AND SEPTEMBER 5
1.Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years paid working experience.
-For those with less than 2 years experience, requirement is 1 year solid experience in a tertiary hospital or a 50 bed hospital and must be currently employed.
-Current Nurse Volunteers who have the requisite experience will be considered.
2. Candidates must pass the pre-qualification screening/preliminary interview.
3. Candidates must have a minimum grade of 7 on all components/bands. (reading. writing, listening, speaking)
4. Candidates must either apply online at www.omanfil.com or email cv to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject of email should be IELTS REIMBURSEMENT PROGRAM. You may also visit the office to register for this program not later than August 31.
5. Candidates must have accepted the offer of the NHS hospital, passed the requisite medical exams, granted a visa by the British Embassy, have an NMC decision letter and will travel to the UK to work in the NHS Hospital.
6. Cost of IELTS registration will be reimbursed to you during the Pre-Departure Orientation Seminar.
7. All decisions made by Management will be final.
Omanfil office is at Rodeo Bldg., 802 km 18 West Service Road South Super Highway, Paranaque City, 1700 Metro Manila. For inquiries, you may contact them at (632) 8211650 to 55.