Chinese General Hospital and Medical Center announced that they are now hiring staff nurses, with a monthly gross salary of P28,000 for accepted applicants.
Owned and operated by the Philippine Chinese Charitable Association Inc., Chinese General Hospital and Medical Center is the country’s oldest medical institution, providing quality medical care for over 130 years.
Salary and Benefits
- Gross monthly income of P28,000
- With overtime pay, night differential pay, Birthday pay
- Free pre-employment RT-PCR test
- 100% discount on hospitalization fees
- Free shuttle services
- Leaves: 41 paid leaves, paid quarantine leaves and medicine allowance, 19 Covid leaves
- Leave conversion for unused leaves
- Sleeping quarters for provincial applicants
- Covid team nurses has 3-week work week plus 1 week paid leave
Interested applicants may email their Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8711-4141 local 611, 638, 1789.
Chinese General Hospital and Medical Center is located at 286 Blumentritt St. Sta. Cruz 1014 Manila.