The University of Santo Tomas (UST) Hospital announced that they are now looking for more staff nurses in an entry-level position.
Located at the University of Santo Tomas, UST hospital has two divisions: a clinical teaching hospital that offers inexpensive medical care for indigent patients and a private hospital for patients with financial means, which is partially used to subsidize the clinical division. It has 352 private patient beds and 460 charity or clinical beds.
UST Hospital Human Resource Department posted competitive compensation and benefits packages for accepted applicants while on probationary status and eventually upon regularization. Check below.
Compensation and Benefits while on Probationary
- Basic salary of P20,000 monthly
- 15% night shift differential
- Free pre-employment medical expenses
- Free 3 sets of uniform priced at P500 per set
- Free medical trainings (BLS, ACLS, IVT)
Benefits upon Regularization
- One-time Welcome Bonus of P10,000
- Meal Allowance of P2,310 per month
- Rice Benefit of 11 sacks per year
- 41 days of various leaves (VL, SL, EL, Bereavement, Birthday Leave)
- In-patient and Outpatient Medical Benefits for employees and dependents
- Medicine Allowance of P1,000 per month
- Educational Benefits:
- For the employee – Free tuition fee at UST Graduate School
- For legitimate dependent children up to 4 – Free tuition fee for High School and College
- Free 4 sets of uniform per year priced at P1,125 per set
- 15% Night shift differential
- Hazard Pay
- Christmas Gift Certificate of P3,200
How to Apply at UST Hospital
Interested and qualified applicants may send Resume to email@example.com and bring the following documents on the scheduled appointment:
- Updated Resume
- 1 pc. 2×2 ID Picture
Photocopy of the following:
- Transcript of Records
- College Diploma
- PRC License and Certificate of Board Rating
For more inquiries, kindly call UST Hospital HRD Office at 8731-3001 local 2454 or 2458 and look for Ms. Myra or Ms. Kaye.