Department of Health in Davao Region urgently needs nurses, doctors, and physical therapists for HRH Deployment Program 2019.
DOH Center for Health Development in Region 11 announced online that applicants must be willing to be deployed and reside Geographically Isolated and Depressed Areas (GIDA) areas of the region.
Doctors as Medical Officer IV will receive Salary Grade 23 (P73,811) pay, nurses as Nurse II at SG 15 (P30,531), and physical therapists also at SG 15. It wasn’t clear if this is under PS-Contractual which will get benefits or Job Order items.
1. Application Letter addressed to:
ANNABELLE P. YUMANG, MD, MCH, CESO IV
DOH Davao Center for Health Development
J.P. Laurel Ave., Bajada,
8000 Davao City
(Please indicate the type of position you are applying e.g. Medical Officer IV)
3. Personal Date Sheet (PDS)
4. Photocopy of NSO/PSA Birth Certificate & Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
5. Valid NBI Clearance
6. Photocopy of PRC License ID
7. Photocopy of Diploma
8. Photocopy of Transcript of Record
9. Photocopy Of Board Rating
10. Photocopy of Board Certificate
1. Kindly use A4 size bond paper.
2. Submit the following requirements in a LONG WHITE FOLDER and kindly write your full name on the right corner of the folder (in Capital).
Interested Applicants may submit their application until May 31, 2019 at Davao Center for Health Development / Provincial DOH Office. Note: Application submitted beyond May 31, 2019 shall no longer be accepted.
For more information and inquiries, please contact DOH CHD in Davao Region.