Are you done with your NCLEX Test? Some states allow you to check your “unofficial” results by using the NCLEX Quick Results service two days after your examination. If your state board of nursing participates in this service, you can access the quick results two ways: online at pearsonvue.com for $7.95 and via phone call at $9.95.
Here’s the list of states with NCLEX Quick Results:
Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia-PN, Georgia-RN, Hawaii, Illinois, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana-RN, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands (Web only), Washington, West Virginia-PN, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
*Yes, California and Saipan does not have quick results. You have to wait for 3-4 weeks for the official results by mail.
NCLEX Quick Results Online:
- Go to http://pearsonvue.com/nclex/activity/ and login with your username and password.
- Under “Recent Appointments,” find the row with your current test, and go to “Status.”
- Double click on “Quick Results” link.If your results are available, a credit card payment page will display.
- Fill in the payment information, click on the Continue button, and a confirmation page will display.
- Click ONLY ONCE on the Confirm Order button, and your exam results will appear.
NCLEX Quick Results via Phone:
1. You have to call the NCLEX Quick Results hotline at 1.900.776.2539 (1.900.77.NCLEX). No charge if the result is not yet available.
It’s that simple. But if your state board of nursing doesn’t have NCLEX Quick Results, then you have to wait for the NCLEX pass letter with Candidate Report in your snail mail.
2 thoughts on “NCLEX Quick Results”
Is NCLEX-RN Score Report is the same as the NCLEX-RN Candidate Report? I took the exam in Saipan.