Nurses needed for direct employment in US hospitals
A POEA-licensed manpower agency announces that they are now looking for NCLEX & IELTS passer nurses for direct placement at various hospitals in United States!
Abba Personnel Services, Inc. (POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE) posted that for the first time ever, delegates of Professional Healthcare Recruiters (PHR) are visiting Manila to conduct interviews! Nurses who have passed the NCLEX and attained the required IELTS score can consider applying to their various vacancies in the United states.
Come and get the chance to be directly hired by a U.S.-based hospital on E.B. 3 Immigrant Visa!
Male or female staff nurses with the following qualifications are invited to apply to Abba and PHR’s nurse vacancies:
- Registered Nurse
- NCLEX Passer
- Academic IELTS Passer (7.0 Speaking, 6.5 Overall Band Score)
- Salary and Benefits will depend on prevailing wage of the state and will be the same as American nurse’s with the same work experience
- Immigrant visa filing and legal fees to be shouldered by the employer
- Free airfare from Manila to workplace
- Free 1-month temporary housing upon arrival
- Will be assigned to a hospital, so candidates and their families will be covered with all the hospital benefits (vacation leave, sick leave, health insurance, retirement, etc.)
- Sign-on bonus depends on the hospital
- 3-year contract
- No placement or processing fee
If you are interested and qualifies, apply now through these 2 easy steps:
1. PRIORITY: Prepare the following documents then personally submit it to Abba Ortigas office. Look for Charlene.
- 2×2 colored ID photo
- Updated detailed resume with job description
- Passport copy
- PRC License ID Copy (back to back)
- PRC Board Rating Copy
- PRC Board Certificate Copy
- Marriage Certificate (if applicable)
- Certificates of Employment
- 2 Reference/Recommendation Letters
- College Diploma
- Transcript of Records/ Related Learning Experience
- Certificate(s) of latest Training and Seminars
2. Email your updated CV, NCLEX pass letter, and IELTS TRF to email@example.com
Abba and PHR will conduct client interviews on January 28, 2019.
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers’ welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc. is located at 11th Floor Goldloop Tower A, Escriva Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Contact nos.: 637-1393 / 0917-704 5081 / 0918-286 1876; Online at www.abba.ph and facebook.com/abbapsi.