A POEA-licensed agency is looking for female registered nurses to work as receptionists in a clinic in Cayman Islands, a British territory.
Southeast Asian Placement Center, Inc. (POEA-131-LB-042116-R) posted online that a high-end urgent care clinic in Cayman Islands has vacancies for 5 Female Receptionists, and they will only hire Registered Nurses. Female nurses licensed in US (USRN) working in the business process outsourcing (BPO) industry are encouraged to apply!
If you are interested, here are more details:
* Filipino Female Registered Nurses only
* With 5+ years’ work experience in the customer service industry or BPO companies servicing US insurance companies
* With strong command of the English language
* With pleasing personality
* At least 5’2″ in height
* Versatility and adaptability to changing workplace needs is a must
* Must be able to demonstrate exceptional face-to-face customer service skills and telephone protocol in dealing with the public
* With 1 year of medical office experience is an advantage
Salary & Benefits
* KYD 2,900 monthly (Php 150,000+)
* No placement, processing or any salary-deducted fees
Submit the following via email:
* Updated resume with 2×2 photo
* 3R size WHOLE BODY picture (WHITE background)
Apply now by sending your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified via email or phone call.
Guaranteed No Placement Fee, Processing Fee or Any Salary Deductions!
Southeast Asian Placement Center, Inc. (SEAPCI) is located at 4H Valuepoint Executive Building,
227 Salcedo Street, Legaspi Village, Makati City 1229. Phone: (+632) 810-4033.