Philippine Nurses Association (PNA) invites nurses and healthcare professionals to attend the American Heart Association (AHA) Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Training on select dates of November 2012.
The PNA’s ACLS Trainingis in collaboration with Community Health Education Emergency Rescue Services (CHEERS), an American Heart Association International Training Center in the Philippines. Check out the following scheduled dates of training:
AHA Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- November 12, 2012
- November 13, 2012
- November 14, 2012
- November 15, 2012
CHEERS Corporation 2/F Victoria I Building,
1670 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City
Registration Fee will be at P6,500 only. Pre-Registration for ACLS is required atleast 1 week before the training.
ACLS Pre-requisite: Must have an AHA Accredited Basic Life Support (BLS) training. Provide/Show Certification card as proof. Please wear scrub suits and rubber shoes during the training
STEPS ON HOW TO APPLY FOR REGISTRATION:
- Pay at the PNA National office before the conduct of the preferred training/s.(For ACLS, atleast 1 week prior)
- Proceed to the Administration office and look for Ms. Sherell “She” Tabafunda (Program Coordinator) for validation of credentials/information.
- Once validated, fill up the pre-registration form.
- Proceed to the accounting office for payment with the pre-registration form.
- Lastly, return the pre-registration form to Ms. Tabafunda.
- For ACLS, proceed to CHEERS office to claim ACLS handbook.
Pay thru Bank to Bank
Account name: Philippine Nurses Association, Inc.
Account number: 1650091328 (BDO Paco)
Step 1. Deposit Slip should contain the ff:
– Contact number
– Title and date of conduct of the enrolled topic
Step 2. Fax or email the scanned deposit slip at fax no. 5251596 and
email add: email@example.com
Step 3. Wait for the confirmation.
For further inquiries and confirmation, please contact Ms. Sherell Tabafunda at tel. nos. 5210937 & 4004430 loc. 1006.
Source: ACLS Training at PNA website.