Philippine Nurses Association invites nurses to attend their Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Seminars for months of May to August 2014.
All seminars of PNA have Continuing Professional Education (CPE) units accredited by Professional Regulation Commission – CPD Council. Limited seats only, so register now. Here’s the schedule:
PNA Seminars 2014
- May 8 – Ease the Ouch: Pain Management
- May 16 – Caressing the Fight Against Cancer of the Breast
- May 23 – Emergency Trauma Care: Saving Lives
- May 30 – Challenges of Non-communicable Disease: The Wellness Tree
- June 6 – Solution in Evolution: The Fluids and Electrolytes Concepts
- June 13 – Nursing Informatics
- June 20 – Renal Replacement Therapies: Hemodialysis, Peritoneal Dialysis, Hemofiltration and Renal Transplantation
- June 27 – Emergency Cardiac Care Guidelines
- July 4 – Pediatric Emergency Nursing: Tracheostomy Care
- July 11 – Coronary Artery Disease (CAD) Nursing Implication to Care
- July 18 – Understanding EKG
- July 25 – Challenges of Non-Communicable Disease: The Wellness Tree
- August 1 – Safety Concerns: Handling Harmful Drugs
Venue: JV Sotejo Hall (PNA Auditorium), Phil. Nurses Association, 1663 F.T. Benitez Street, Malate, Manila. All seminars start at 8:00 AM until 12:00 noon.
- PNA Member – P400
- PNA Non-member – P500
Promos and Discounts for PNA Members
- 1st 10 Registered Participants – P280 (30%)
- 2nd 10 Registered Participants – P340 (15%)
- For every 3 attended Paid seminars – 1 free seminar
- Renewal of PNA Membership – 1 free seminar
- Certificates and Snacks
For further inquiries and confirmation, please contact Ms. Sherell Tabafunda at Tel Nos. 5210937 and 4004430 loc. 1006 or Cell No. 09286605503.
2 thoughts on “PNA Seminars for May to August 2014”
is there any seminars schedule also at PNA Gensan???
What about seminars from October to December 2014?