A total of 120 male and female staff nurses is needed in Singapore, as announced by POEA-licensed agency online.
Jedegal International Manpower Services (POEA-185-LB-092611-R) posted that they are looking for Registered Nurses ages 21-40 years old with 3 years experience for deployment in Singapore. If you are interested, here’s more details:
* Gender: Male/Female (preferably female; limited slots only for male)
* Age: below 40 years old
* BMI: 18–24; Height must be at least 150 cm
* With at least 3 years’ experience in at least 200 bed capacity hospital as a STAFF NURSE after Post Registration from PRC.
* Areas cannot consider: Pediatric
* Volunteer, probationary, reliever, contractual, trainee nurse will not consider as work experience.
* Resume with detailed job description (kindly refer to our website for the sample format of resume
* Transcript of Records
* Related Learning Experience
* PRC Board Certificate
* PRC Board Rating with breakdown
* Valid PRC ID License
* Passport valid for more than 3 years
* Marriage Contract (if applicable)
* 8 pcs passport-sized photos (white background, all features of face must be seen)
* Employment Certificate stating the STAFF NURSE position, Inclusive Dates of Employment in dd/mm/yy, Area of Exposures, Bed Capacity of hospital, Work Performance and Character Reference signed by either Nursing Director, Chief Nurse or by Head of Nursing service.
Screening is being conducted between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM during weekdays, 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM during Saturdays. If you have friends/colleagues, please refer them or tell them to apply personally and bring their original documents. For more information, feel free to contact Ms. Yen, Ms. Normie or Ms. Roj to any of the contact details below.
JEDEGAL INT’L MANPOWER SERVICES, INC.
G/F & 2/F Accent Tower Bldg. No. 33 Shorthorn St. Proj. 8, Quezon City
Call us @ (02)352-2192; 352-2193/ 0917 561 1011 or email us @ email@example.com