Once again, Germany has opened up job opportunity for Filipino nurses with highly-competitive salary package!
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announces that they are now looking for 550 nurses for Federal Republic of Germany, in a government to government arrangement.
In a recruitment specification form No. 200001, POEA posted that the International Placement Service of the German Federal Employment Agency (ZAV/BA) is in urgent need of qualified applicants for the following positions: 550 NURSES
- Intensive Care Unit
- Geriatric Care/Nursing Home/Elderly Care*
- General Ward
- Medical and Surgery Ward
- Operating Room
- Neurology, Orthopedics and related fields
Please note that nursing homes in Germany are inpatient facilities, where geriatric nurses deal with older people in need for help with different health conditions (unlike being a Private Duty Nurse).
- Filipino citizen and permanent resident of the Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Active Philippine Nursing License
- At least two (2) years related professional experience (bedside) in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and/or care institutions
- Applicants must have German language proficiency or willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines to attain Level B1 (to be paid by the employer)
- and MUST be able to attend the language class end of April and in May 2020; or with B1 or B2 Language Proficiency Level in accordance with Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: Successful candidates shall have a starting monthly salary of 2,000 Euros (gross) which will be increased to 2,400 Euros (gross) after recognition as a qualified nurse.
- Travel Expenses: The employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany.
- Board and Lodging: The employer will assist the employee in finding suitable accommodation. The selected nurse will bear the expenses in full or in part of the board and lodging.
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or http://onlineservices.poea.gov.ph/OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx and personally submit the following documents at the counters of Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City (fastened in a folder and properly labeled with RSF No. 200001, Applicant’s Name, Position Applied For, Country of Destination, PEOS Online Number and ERegistration Number):
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture
- Nursing Diploma (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate and copy of license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Certificates of employment in related field (previous and current) (notarized copy)
- Attendance and/or level certificate for German language, if available
- Valid Passport copy (at least 6 months valid upon submission of application)
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
Deadline of submission of applications:
- Applicants from the POEA Regional Offices: February 26, 2020
- Applicants from the Central Office (POEA – Ortigas): March 2, 2020
For more information and inquiries, you may contact POEA Central Office or their Regional Offices, or visit their website at www.poea.gov.ph.