Philippine Overseas Employment Administration announces the hiring of nursing lecturers/assistant professors for Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, with a very competitive salary package for accepted applicants.
In a recruitment specification form no. 200002, POEA said that the Ministry of Education (MOE) of Saudi Arabia is in urgent need of qualified applicants for the positions of 5 male lecturers or assistant professors.
The Specialty of these educators will be on nursing, with Subspecialties on Medical-surgical, Emergency care, Critical care, Pediatric, Palliative care, Adult nursing, and Management.
Interested applicants must be Male, Registered Nurse, with board/PRClicense, has a PhD in Nursing, and with minimum of 1-year related experience.
Salary and Benefits
- Basic salary offer SR5,000 up to maximum of SAR 9,000
- Housing allowance SR 25,000 per year
- Transportation Allowance SR 600 monthly
- Furniture allowance SR 12,500 one time only
- Miscellaneous allowance 40% of the basic salary (depending on the evaluation of your employer )
- Paid annual vacation with free round-trip economy ticket
Schedule of Interview for interested applicants will be on February 10, 2020.
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or http://onlineservices.poea.gov.ph/OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx and personally submit the following documents at the counters of Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City (fastened in a folder and properly labeled with RSF No. 200002, Applicant’s Name, Position Applied For, Country of Destination, PEOS Online Number and ERegistration Number):
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture
- Nursing Diploma (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate and copy of license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Certificates of employment in related field (previous and current) (notarized copy)
- Valid Passport copy
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log on to www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
- Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration (log-in at http://onlineservices.poea.gov.ph/OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx)
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
Deadline for submission of applications will be on January 24, 2020 for POEA Regional Offices and January 31, 2020 for POEA Central Office. (via POEA)