Germany is once again needing more nurses, and they are now looking to add more from the Philippines!
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announced online that they are hiring nurses for deployment to the Federal Republic of Germany, in a government to government arrangement.
In a recruitment specification form posted via their official website, POEA said that the International Placement Service of the German Federal Employment Agency (ZAV/BA) is in urgent need of qualified applicants for registered nurses in the following areas:
- Intensive Care Unit
- Geriatric Care/Nursing Home/Elderly Care*
- General Ward
- Medical and Surgery Ward
- Operating Room
- Neurology, Orthopedics and related fields
*Please note that nursing homes in Germany are inpatient facilities, where geriatric nurses deal with older people in need for help with different health conditions (unlike being a Private Duty Nurse).
- Filipino citizen and permanent resident of the Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Active Philippine Nursing License
- At least one (1) year related professional experience (bedside) in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and/or care institutions
- Applicants must have German language proficiency or willing to undergo German language training in the Philippines to attain Level B1 (to be paid by the employer)
- and MUST be able to attend the language class in April/May 2021; or with B1 or B2 Language Proficiency Level in accordance with Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Salary: Successful candidates shall have a starting monthly salary of 2,000 Euros (gross) which will be increased to 2,400 Euros (gross) after recognition as a qualified nurse.
- Travel Expenses: The employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany.
- Board and Lodging: The employer will assist the employee in finding a suitable accommodation. The selected nurse will bear the expenses in full or in part of the board and lodging.
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or http://onlineservices.poea.gov.ph/OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx and personally submit the following documents at the counters of Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City (fastened in a folder and properly labeled with RSF No. ____, Applicant’s Name,
Position Applied For, Country of Destination, PEOS Online Number and ERegistration Number), during their respective schedule of appointment:
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture
- Nursing Diploma (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate and copy of license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Certificates of employment in related field (previous and current) (notarized copy)
- Attendance and/or level certificate for German language, if available
- Valid Passport copy (at least 6 months valid upon submission of application)
- Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
Deadline of submission of applications for Regional Offices is on January 13, 2021 while those who will submit in Central Office (POEA – Ortigas) will be on January 15, 2021.