Germany is once again needing more nurses, and they are now looking to add more from the Philippines! This is POEA hiring of nurses for Germany under the Triple Win Agreement.
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announced online that they are hiring nurses for deployment to the Federal Republic of Germany, in a government-to-government arrangement called Triple Win Project.
Triple Win Project project is implemented on the basis of an agreement between the German Federal Employment Agency (BA) and the POEA on the procedure, the selection, and the placement of nurses for Germany.
On the German side, the International Placement Services (ZAV) of the BA is responsible for selection and placement, while in the Philippines, it is the POEA. In a cooperation arrangement with BA, the Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH provides support for the Philippine partner administration, as well as for the nurses’ professional and language skills preparations, and it assists their
integration in Germany.
As a special office of the BA, ZAV also processes the necessary labor permits.
In a recruitment specification form posted via their official website, POEA said that they are accepting applications for
Hospitals and Nursing Facilities in Germany under the Triple Win Project. Not limited to the following specializations:
- Intensive Care Unit
- Geriatric Care/Nursing Home/Elderly Care*
- General Ward
- Medical and Surgery Ward
- Operating Room
- Neurology, Orthopedics and related fields
*Please note that nursing homes in Germany are inpatient facilities, where geriatric nurses deal with older people in need for help with different health conditions (unlike being a Private Duty Nurse).
Qualifications of Nurses for Germany
- Filipino citizen and permanent resident of the Philippines
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Active Philippine Nursing License
- At least one (1) year related professional experience (bedside) in hospitals, rehabilitation centers and/or care institutions
- Willing to complete Free German Language Training in the Philippines upto B1 level and committed to attend language class in April/May 2021;
- or with B1 or B2 Language Proficiency Level in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Benefits of Nurses for Germany
- Salary: Starting gross monthly salary of €2,000/₱117,000.00 which will be increased to €2,400/₱141,000.00 after recognition as a qualified nurse in Germany (*based on exchange rate of 1€ to ₱58.55)
- Travel Expenses: The employer will pay the visa and airfare from the Philippines to Germany.
- Board and Lodging: The employer will assist the employee in finding a suitable accommodation. The selected nurse will bear the expenses in full or in part of the board and lodging.
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or http://onlineservices.poea.gov.ph/OnlineServices/POEAOnline.aspx and personally submit the following documents at the counters of Manpower Registry Division, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City (fastened in a folder and properly labeled with RSF No. 21002, Applicant’s Name, Position Applied For, Country of Destination, PEOS Online Number and ERegistration Number), during their respective schedule of appointment (secured after successful registration online).
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture
- Nursing Diploma (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate and copy of license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Certificates of employment in related field (previous and current) (notarized copy)
- Attendance and/or level certificate for German language, if available
- Valid Passport copy (at least 6 months valid upon submission of application)
- Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
The deadline for submission of applications at POEA Regional Offices is on March 30, 2021 while those who will submit in Central Office (POEA – Ortigas) will have until March 31, 2021.
You may contact POEA Central Office or Regional Offices for inquiries and other concerns. For more updates on nursing jobs here and abroad, please Like and Follow Nurse Updates and the corresponding Facebook page.