DOH Center for Health Development Region 12 has announced the opening of Nurse Deployment Project 2014 in SOCCSKSARGEN.
Nurses Deployment Project 2014 is the latest program of DOH to employ nurses in rural communities and compensate them with P18,549 monthly salary. For guidelines, check here.
In Region 12, here are the details:
1) Application letter
3) Photocopy of valid PRC license
4) Barangay certification
Deadline for submission to CHD office will be on November 25, 2013.
All applicants to the project must take the qualifying written exam on November 28 at the following venues:
1) Cotabato City (no final venue yet)
2) South Cotabato
– South Cotabato Provincial Hospital Gym, Koronadal City
– Training Center, 3rd Floor, National Building, Capitol, Alabel
4) Gen. Santos City
– City Health Office Conference Room, Gen. Santos City (You are required to come in your WHITE UNIFORM)
5) Sultan Kudarat
– Kalawag 2 Barangay Gym, Isulan
6) Cotabato Province
a. 1st district + Banisilan
– Midsayap Pilot Elementary School
b. 2nd and 3rd district + Kidapawan City
– Roof Top, Provincial Capitol, Amas, Kidapawan
Schedule of Exam
- Exam Registration will be at 8:00am-8:45am.
- Briefing / Instructions @ 8:45-9:00am.
- Exam proper starts at 9:00am.
Bring your PRC license and ballpen. Kindly observe proper dress code. Shorts/Mini-skirts, Sleeveless, see-thru blouses/shirts, slippers strictly not allowed.
Please share to all applicants. For updates, subscribe to this site via email.
3 thoughts on “Region 12: Nurse Deployment Project 2014”
pwede pa mag-apply?