Renal Nurses Association of the Philippines (RENAP) invites nurses to attend the 18th Annual Convention on November 25, 2012.
The Renap Annual Convention 2012 is entitled “Future Challenges in Nephrology Nursing: Health Policies that Influence Specialty Practice” with venue at Philippine Trade Training Center (PTTC),International Trade Center Complex, Roxas Blvd. cor Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Pasay City. Convention time is at 7:00AM to 5:00PM.
Topics to be discussed in the convention:
- Engaging and Preserving and Exclusive Workforce in Nursing from Evidence to Best Practice to Policy in Nursing – Ms. Aracelli Balabagno, Dean College of Nursing, UP
- Pushing for Freer Movement of Nursing Professionals in Passing Standards and Regulations – Hon. Noel Cadete, PNA President
- Role of Hypertensive Drugs in Decreasing the Rate or Decline of GFR in Diabetic Nephropathy – Arnel Chua, MD, Nephrologist in NKTI
- Innovative Vitamin D Analogues – Irmingarda Gueco MD, Nephrologist – The Medical City
- Benefits in saving an AV Graft – Servando Sergio Simangan Jr MD, Vascular Surgeon – NKTI
- Education Matters in Study International – Lyn Karstadt
- Pre-Reg (Members) 1,800.00
- (Non-Members) 2,000.00
For registration and inquiries, please visit RENAP website at www.renaponline.org.
Join the Renap 18th Annual Convention on November 25, 2012.