A POEA-licensed agency ASC Global Recruitment announced that they are in continuous hiring of nurses, this time needing 150 applicants for an NHS Foundation Trust Hospital in United Kingdom.
ASC Global Recruitment posted online that qualified nurse will be employed at Royal Surrey County Hospital in Surrey, England. Client interviews will be on the third week of January 2016.
Royal Surrey County Hospital (RSCH) is a 520-bed District General Hospital, located on the fringe of Guildford, run by the Royal Surrey County Hospital NHS Foundation Trust serving a population of 320,000 for general services and 1,200,000 for cancer services. The Royal Surrey is also a specialist centre for diabetes, ENT and maxillo facial surgery.
The hospital is also close to the University of Surrey, an academic centre for research and breakthroughs for medical treatment.
- Working Visa for 3 years
- Absolutely NO placement fee
- NMC end-to-end assistance
- Accommodation, insurance and flight tickets upon deployment
- At least 12 months solid hospital experience in a tertiary hospital
- Must be currently employed
- Valid Academic IELTS with scores not lower than 7.0 in all component
If you are interested and qualified, submit your updated CV, scanned copy of IELTS TRF, PRC ID, and passport to the following members of ASC recruitment team:
- Luzon: WFVictoria@ascglobalrecruitment.com or MRacines@ascglobalrecruitment.com
- Visayas: MRZapanta@ascglobalrecruitment.com
- Mindanao: MMendoza@ascglobalrecruitment.com
- Metro Manila: JAManaloto@ascglobalrecruitment.com
- International: APLopez@ascglobalrecruitment.com
ASC Global Recruitment (POEA-023-LB-012811-R) has deployed over 11,000 nurses in the UK. Their office is located at 18th Flr., Trident Tower, 312 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue Makati City, Metro Manila.