The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is continuously hiring for nurses; this time their Ministry of Health needs female oncology nurses.
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration posted that Saudi MOH has urgent 100 vacancies for female oncology nurses under the government to government classification.
The job hiring was announced through recruitment specification form (RSF) No. 190012.
Those interested to apply must be graduate of Bachelor of Science in Nursing, with board/PRC license, and has a minimum 1 year of related experience.
- Paid annual vacation with free round-trip economy ticket
- Free food and accommodation
- Basic salary offer starts at SR4,110 plus SR295 increment for every additional year of experience
POEA will be holding Interview of Applicants on JULY 15 – 19, 2019.
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or eservices.poea.gov.ph/Home and personally submit the following documents at the Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor, Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City (fastened in a folder and properly labeled with RSF No. 190012, Applicant’s Name, Position Applied For, Country of Destination, PEOS Online Number and E-Registration Number):
- Cover letter and curriculum vitae with colored passport size picture
- Nursing / Midwifery Diploma (notarized copy)
- Board Certificate and copy of license from the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC)
- Certificates of employment in related field (previous and current) (notarized copy)
- Valid Passport copy
- Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
- Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log on to www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
- Printed copy of Worker’s Information Sheet/E-Registration (log-in at https://eservices.poea.gov.ph)
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer. Deadline for submission of applications: July 10, 2019 – POEA Regional Offices; July 19, 2019 – POEA Central Office