Tawam Hospital in UAE hiring nurses, respiratory therapists
A government hospital in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is now looking for nurses and respiratory therapists, with competitive compensation package for accepted applicants!
POEA-licensed agency Abba Personnel Services, Inc. announced online that Tawam Hospital in UAE is in need of female PICU nurses, female Oncology nurses and respiratory therapists. They are looking at Filipino health professionals to fill these vacancies.
Tawam Hospital is the largest academic tertiary care teaching hospital in Al Ain. The 447-bed capacity government hospital affiliated with John Hopkins Medicine and Abu Dhabi Health Services Company (SEHA) is the UAE’s national referral center for oncology and regional referral center for breast cancer.
It is one of UAE’s leading medical institutions, receiving numerous accolades and recognition since the 2000s.
Compensation and Benefits
- 100% tax-free lump sum salary
-Female Nurse: Maximum of 10,500AED (Php 148,000) monthly depending on experience
-Respiratory Therapists: Maximum of 18,000AED (Php 254,000) monthly for single applicants and 21,000AED (Php 298,000) for married applicants
- Free transportation
- Free medical services and facilities, including medicines
- 40 days paid annual vacation leave
- 12 days paid annual sick leave
- 2-year initial contract, renewable
- No placement or processing fee
- HAAD passer or HAAD licensed
- 4 years post-licensed experience in a 100-bed tertiary hospital
- Maximum of 6 months work gap
If you are interested and qualified, choose from these 3 easy ways to apply:
1. PRIORITY: Create an account at https://applicant.abba.ph then proceed to Abba Ortigas office with the following pertinent documents:
- 2×2 colored ID picture
- Updated detailed resume with job description
- HAAD pass letter or HAAD license copy
- Passport copy
- Certificates of employment
- 2 Reference/Recommendation Letters
- College Diploma
- Transcript of Records/Related Learning Experience
- Certificates of Latest Training/Seminars
- PRC License ID copy (front and back), board rating and certificate
- Marriage certificate, if applicable
- PEOS certificate (get yours from www.peos.poea.gov.ph/professionals/)
2. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Apply to Tawam Hospital’s vacancies in https://applicant.abba.ph.
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers’ welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
11th Floor Goldloop Tower A, Escriva Drive
Ortigas Center, Pasig
637-1393 / 637-1324
www.abba.ph / email@example.com
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10049354