The Medical City main branch at Ortigas, Pasig announced that they are now looking for registered nurses for their health facility. Competitive salary and more benefits await those who will be accepted in this job opportunity!
The Medical City Main has been conferred accreditation by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the most prestigious accrediting body for international healthcare organizations, for attaining and maintaining the highest standards of quality.
In its evaluation by JCI, TMC has received perfect scores in standards related to Access to Care and Continuity of Care, Quality Improvement and Patient Safety, Patients and Family Education, and Governance, Leadership and Direction, a truly exceptional achievement by any measure.
If you are interested to apply for The Medical City hiring, here are the details:
- Registered Nurse
- No hospital experience and fresh graduates are welcome
- Willing to be assigned to any area or unit
Salary and Benefits
DURING 6 MONTHS PROBATIONARY PERIOD
- Basic salary- 21,000
- Basic salary- 25,000
- Rice Subsidy- 500
- Meal allowance- 1,500
- Total of 27,000
BENEFITS – UPON REGULARIZATION
- 13th Month Pay
- Educational fund- 4,500 (Every March)
- Educational allowance- 11,000 (Every May)
- Death assistance for employees and dependents 15,000-150,000 (if Union member)
- 3 sacks of rice annually
- Free hospital uniform (3 pairs annually)
- Annual salary increase
- Company sponsored trainings
- Retirement Plans
- Employee programs
- Hospitalization benefits for employees and dependents (including APE) 140,000php for employees and 140,000php for dependents (annually)
- Medicine allowance for employees and dependents 12,000php/year
- 32 leave credits plus 1 birthday leave (20 days commutable during yearend)
- 3 Days Bereavement Leave
- 2 Days Calamity Leave
- With 2 year bond
Interested and qualified nurses may send an email of updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Medical City (TMC), the largest healthcare network in the country, is composed of one flagship complex, four provincial hospitals, and over 50 clinics in Metro Manila and in select provinces in the Philippines. Today, TMC Main serves some 50,000 inpatients and 500,000 outpatients a year.