The Tuguegarao room assignments for December 2013 Nursing Board Exam has been posted by Professional Regulation Commission, and you can check it here.
A total of 35,493 examinees are expected to troop to designated testing sites in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cabanatuan, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga on December 7 and 8, 2013.
In Tuguegarao, the nursing board exam will be administered in Tuguegarao North Central School in Caritan Centro, Annafunan Elementary School and Linao Elementary School. If you are one of examinees in Tuguegarao, verify your name below.
Tuguegarao Room Assignments
- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Wear the prescribed dress code.
- Use same name in all application forms. If there’s any error in spelling please report to application division or request room watchers to correct it on the first day of board exam.
Please share this post to all Tuguegarao NLE examinees. For other testing locations, please see this complete list of NLE room assignments here.