Professional Regulation Commission has released the December 2013 NLE room assignments for Iloilo examinees, and the list is posted below.
The regulating body will administer the nursing board exam in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cabanatuan, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga on December 7 and 8, 2013.
A total of 35,493 examinees will take the test. In Iloilo, the designated testing centers are Jaro I and II Elementary Schools in Cuartero Street, Jaro; Jaro National High School and Iloilo Doctors’ College in West Timawa, Molo.
Iloilo Room Assignments
- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Wear the prescribed dress code.
- Use same name in all application forms. If there’s any error in spelling please report to application division or request room watchers to correct it on the first day of board exam.
Please share this post to all Iloilo NLE examinees. For other testing locations, please see this complete list of NLE room assignments here.