The Manila room assignments of December 201 Nurse Licensure Examination (NLE) is already out and can be viewed below.
PRC previously announced that 35,493 will take the nursing board exam this December 7 and 8, 2013 in cities of Manila, Baguio, Cabanatuan, Cagayan De Oro, Cebu, Dagupan, Davao, Iloilo, Laoag, Legazpi, Lucena, Pagadian, Pampanga, Tuguegarao, and Zamboanga.
In Manila, the aspiring nurses will troop to Arellano University in Legarda, St. Joseph College and Trinity University of Asia in E. Rodriguez in QC, Central Colleges of the Philippines in Sta Mesa, University of the East in Claro M Recto, La Consolacion College and College of Holy Spirit in Mendiola, Manuel L Quezon University and National Teacher College in Quiapo, Caritas Family College in Sampaloc, Technological University of the Philippines in San Marcelino, Santa Isabel College in Taft and Gen M Hizon Elementary School in Tondo.
If you are taking the December 2013 NLE in Manila, verify your school and building assignments below:
- Examinees should report before 6:30 in the morning every examination day. LATE EXAMINEES WILL NOT BE ADMITTED.
- Bring the following: Notice of Admission (NOA), Official Receipt, pencils no. 1 or 2, black ball pens, metered-stamped window mailing envelope, long brown and long plastic envelopes.
- CELLULAR PHONES AND OTHER ELECTRONIC GADGETS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- Wear the prescribed dress code.
- Use same name in all application forms. If there’s any error in spelling please report to application division or request room watchers to correct it on the first day of board exam.
Please share to all examinees in Facebook and Twitter. For updates, Like Nurse Updates in Facebook or subscribe via email.
One thought on “Manila – December 2013 NLE room assignments”