The submission of Nurse Deployment Project 2014 applications in Region 6 – Western Visayas has been announced by Department of Health Center for Health Developement office.
In an announcement dated November 22, 2013, CHD 6 has stated that the application period is on November 26-29, 2013 or until slots per province is filled up. If you are interested here are the qualifications and requirements:
- Application is open to nurses with official and validated PRC License.
- Nurse must be physically and mentally fit.
- Applicant must not be over 45 years old at the time of deployment (January 2014)
- Priority shall be given to the following:
- Graduates of RN Heals and with Community Health Team Training
- Resident of the localities where the Rural Health Unit is located.
- RN Heals resignees are not qualified to apply.
Qualified applicants must apply ONLINE using the DOH CHD 6 website. Note: Online application has been activated yet. Here’s the link of Online Recruitment Service. And here’s the direct link to Online Registration. The system is very slow due to volume of applicants. Please be patient.