Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust in Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom has various job vacancies for staff nurses! Salary for accepted applicants is at P1.67 million annually.
POEA-licensed agency Abba Personnel Services Inc. announced that Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust in UK is hiring staff nurses via the NHS Professionals (NHSP), a leading provider of workforce solutions to the National Health and Social Care in the UK.
Buckinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust has around 6,000 highly-trained medical professionals that are caring for more than half a million patients from Buckinghamshire and neighboring counties every year. One of the hospitals that it manages, the Stoke Mandeville Hospital, is home to the internationally recognized National Spinal Injuries Centre. Its stroke service is one of the best in the region and it is a regional center for burn care, plastic surgery, and dermatology.
Abba posted that the available areas are the following:
– Accident and Emergency
– Cardiac & Stroke Receiving Unit
– General Acute Medicine
– Spinal Injuries (Acute / Rehab background – spinal experience not required)
– Care of Elderly
– Day Surgery
– Trauma / Orthopaedics
– Neuro Rehab Unit
Salary and Benefits
– Band 4 starting salary (21,892GBP ~ 1.46MPhP per annum)
– Band 5 salary upon receipt of NMC pin (24,907GBP ~ 1,672MPhP per annum)
– Overtime pay and priority in NHS employment bank
– Free Airfare
– Relocation Allowance of 1,100GBP (~ 73,800PHP)
– Option to cover your first month’s rent payable in 24 months
– 100GBP ( ~ 6,700PHP) salary advance upon arrival in the UK to help cover your essential needs (will be deducted from your first pay slip)
– Free OSCE Training
– Free OSCE Test
– Free Visa and associated costs
– Free first NMC registration fee of 120GBP ( ~ 8,000PHP)
– Extra payments for evenings, nights and weekends shifts
– Access to the generous NHS Pension Scheme
– 27 days paid annual leave
– 3-year contract
– 10,000PhP cash incentive for IELTS / OET passers (to be given after successfully passing the employer interview and CBT)
– No placement or processing fee
– At least 1 year of post-license hospital experience in the desired area (volunteer work will be considered)
– IELTS / OET passer
IELTS: at least 6.5 in Writing and at least 7.0 in Listening, Reading and Speaking
OET: at least C+ in Writing and at least B in Listening, Reading and Speaking
– No more than 1 year of work gap
Choose from these 2 ways to apply.
– Sign up at https://tinyurl.com/AbbaBucks2021
– Send your CV, IELTS/OET result, valid PRC ID, passport, Microsoft Teams and Skype ID to email@example.com and wait for a Recruitment Officer to get in touch with you.
For questions or concerns, contact Loisa through +63917-531 2611 / +63918-286 1925.
The employer will interview qualified applicants on May 13-14, 2021.
About Abba Personnel Services
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers’ welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Personnel Services, Inc.
Upper Ground Floor, North Podium
Pioneer Highlands, Pioneer St. cor EDSA
Mandaluyong City 1550 Philippines
+63917-531 2611/ +63918-286 1925
www.abba.ph / firstname.lastname@example.org
POEA LICENSE NO. 159-LB-091615-RAOE. NO FEES TO BE COLLECTED. BEWARE OF ILLEGAL RECRUITERS. ACCREDITATION NO. 10324371.