Are you planning to register to CPE updates, BLS and ACLS trainings? Here are the PNA registration steps and payment options for these seminars.
Pay at the PNA National office before the conduct of the preferred training/s.(For ACLS,
atleast 1 week prior)
1. Proceed to the Administration office and look for Ms. Sherell “She” Tabafunda
(Program Coordinator) for validation of credentials/information.
2. Once validated, fill up the pre-registration form.
3. Proceed to the accounting office for payment with the pre-registration form.
4. Lastly, return the pre-registration form to Ms. Tabafunda.
5. For ACLS, proceed to CHEERS office (see below address) to claim ACLS handbook.
PNA REGISTRATION FEE:
a. BLS -3,800 php
b. ACLS – 6,500 php
c. CPE Seminars :
c.1 PNA Members – 400 php (Regular fee)
Discounts for PNA Members:
• P280 for the first 10 registrants
• P340 for the next 10 registrants
c.2 PNA non-members – 500 php
Pay thru Bank to Bank
Account name: Philippine Nurses Association, Inc.
Account number: 1650091328 (BDO Paco)
Step 1. Deposit Slip should contain the ff:
– Contact number
– Title and date of conduct of the enrolled topic
Step 2. Fax or email the scanned deposit slip at fax no. 5251596 and email add:
Step 3. Wait for the confirmation.
BLS Training and CPE Updates
J.V. Sotejo Hall (PNA Auditorium), Philippine Nurses Association,
1663 F.T Benitez St., Malate, Manila.
CHEERS Corporation 2/F Victoria I Building,
1670 Quezon Avenue, Quezon City