Saunders NCLEX Review books by Silvestri have been called as “the best NCLEX review books ever” and it’s easy to see why. It has the complete content review and almost 5,000 NCLEX-type questions in the book and companion CD. Questions in Saunders NCLEX books consistently test the critical thinking skills, with answers and detailed rationales, as well as test-taking strategies necessary to pass the NCLEX test. Here are the latest offerings from Silvestri Saunders for NCLEX-RN:
Saunders NCLEX-RN Compre book, 5th Ed
- Based on new NCLEX-RN test plan, effective April 2010.
- 4,500 questions
- New chapter on physical assessment
- Audio and video questions on CD
- Audio review summaries in CD
- Priority Nursing Actions boxes
- Pyramid Alert boxes for nursing concepts
- Questions and answer, rationale and a test-taking strategy
- Question includes a page reference
- Alternate item-format questions(multiple response aka SATA, prioritizing, fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration, chart/exhibit, and audio questions)
- Pyramid Terms, Pyramid Points, Pyramid to Success sections
- Pharmacology is emphasized
- A comprehensive exam with 265 questions
- A companion CD
Saunders NCLEX Q and A book, 5th ed.
This is the latest edition of Saunders NCLEX Q&A book, expected to be released December 8, 2011.
Passing the NCLEX test requires lots of practice in NCLEX type questions and Saunders NCLEX Q and A provides 5,800 test questions. Just like in Saunders NCLEX Compre book, each question in this edition includes a test-taking strategy, rationales for correct and incorrect answers, and page references to major nursing textbooks. The companion Evolve website adds a pre-test to help in identifying any areas of weakness, and lets you answer questions in quiz, study, or exam mode.
This NCLEX review book is part of Linda Silvestri’s Saunders Pyramid to Success, which has helped millions of nurses around the world pass the NCLEX.
New features of Saunders NCLEX Q&A, 5th ed:
- Content from the latest NCLEX Test Plan.
- 600 new questions, a total of 5,800 in the book and Evolve website.
- New alternate item format questions.
- Priority Nursing Tips in each question.
- A full-color design and over 20 new figures.
- A new content-area index makes it easier to find questions and review a given disorder/topic.
These two new Saunders NCLEX books are a must-haves if you want to pass the NCLEX test!