Tayba University KSA needs specialty nurses for teaching positions, basic salary P192,000
Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) announces that the Ministry of Education of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is looking for specialist nurses for teaching positions.
In a recruitment specification form no. 170030, POEA detailed that 3 specialist nurses with Masters and Doctorate degrees are urgently needed for Tayba (Taibah) University in Madinah, Munawarah, KSA.
Taibah University is one of Saudi Arabia’s foremost universities, and is located in one of its largest and holiest cities: Medina. Founded in 2003, Taibah has grown quickly, and now boasts a population of over 63,000 students. The university offers 156 programs, with more than 60 undergraduate degrees to choose from. Some of its individual colleges include: Business Administration, Nursing, Engineering, Computer Science and more.
They will be teaching in a nursing college with ICU and Emergency as some of their subjects. Accepted nurses will receive basic salary of SR14,000 or around P192,000 pesos, plus allowances and other benefits.
If you are interested, here are the details:
• Bachelors Degree in Nursing, with Masteral and PhD also in Nursing
• With Board License
• Minimum Two (2) years experience as Teacher in Nursing College after PhD
Salary and Benefits
▪ Paid annual vacation with free round trip economy ticket
▪ Free food and accommodation
▪ Basic salary offer: SR14,000
▪ SR25,000 for Housing Allowance
▪ SR12,500 one time Furniture Allowance.
Schedule of Interview: To be announced later
Qualified Applicants should register online at www.poea.gov.ph or www.eregister.poea.gov.ph
and personally submit the following documents (fastened in a folder) under the heading
“__MOE___ RSF NO. _______” at the Manpower Registry Division, Window S or T, Ground Floor,
Blas F. Ople Bldg. (formerly POEA Bldg.), Ortigas Avenue corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City:
• Detailed résumé with job description
• School credentials, relevant to the position applied for (authenticated by DFA and/ or CHED or notarized, whichever is applicable)
• Employment certificates, relevant to the position applied for
• Passport copy
• Two (2) pieces 2×2 recent picture
• Certificate of POEA online PEOS (log on to www.peos.poea.gov.ph)
Applicants are required to present their original documents for authentication of written information before forwarding the résumé to the employer.
Deadline of submission of applications: Until further notice
For more information on this job opportunity, please contact POEA or visit their website.