Critical Care Nurses Association of the Philippines, Inc. (CCNAPI) announces their schedule of trainings for the month of July 2013.
An accredited provider of Continuing Professional Education by the PRC, CCNAPI is the national organization of nurses interested in the field of critical care nursing.
CCNAPI Trainings July 2013
- July 5 -Basic Life Support (AHA)
- July 15-19 -Basic Critical Care Nursing Course
- July 15 -Documentation in Critical Care, Emergency Drug Formula and Dosages
- July 16 -Conceptual Foundation of Critical Care, Care of the Adult Critically Ill Patient
- July 16 -Cardiovascular System and Disorder
- July 17 -Respiratory System and Disorders, Care of Ventilated Patient, Renal Disorder
- July 18 -Common Pediatric Emergency, Care of Pediatric Critically Ill Patient, Hemodynamic Monitoring
- July 19 -Neurologic System and Disorders
- July 22 -EKG: E-Z Steps of Interpretation
- July 25-26 -Advance Cardiovascular Life Support (AHA)
If you are interested, you may register at CCNAPI main office at 17th flr, MATI bldg, The Medical City, Pasig City. For more information, you may call or text 0922 8173210 / 0918 9446897.