National Guard Health Affairs (NGHA), a JCI accredited health institution, is looking for staff nurses for its various facilities in Saudi Arabia! This National Guard hiring for nurses offers a competitive salary and lots of benefits.
The NGHA is an integrated medical complex composed of medical cities scattered in various regions of Saudi Arabia. It is the primary health care provider of the National Guard forces and civilian employees. Thus, it enjoys financial stability and unwavering support from the Arab government.
NGHA has earned international recognition through the years for its devotion to medical science, research, and the professional advancement of its staff. This makes it one of the very few institutions in the region that is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI).
King Abdulaziz Medical City in Jeddah, one of its medical facilities, is a 751-bedded hospital that has been in operations since 1982.
What makes this National Guard hiring for nurses very attractive? It offers a unique compensation and benefits package which includes two 30-day paid vacation leaves to its Staff Nurses. Each set of leaves comes with free roundtrip airfare and may be scheduled 6 months apart from each other within the nurses’ 1-year contract.
This allows nurses to spend a fifth of their NGHA employment duration with their families in the Philippines, which can make them feel more at peace during these uncertain times.
This April 2021, POEA-licensed agency Abba Personnel Services, Inc announced that National Guard Health Affairs has male and female nurse vacancies in the following specialty areas:
– Pediatric Oncology
– Female Orthopedic Surgery
– Nursing VIP Side Rooms (Mixed Adult / Pediatrics / Medical-Surgical / Antenatal / Postnatal / Gynaecology
– Pediatric Surgical
– Male Medical
– Acute Medical
– Adult ICU
– ICU – Burns
– Medical Cardiac ICU
– Adult Cardiac ICU
– Pediatric Cardiac ICU
– Pediatric Cardiology Clinic
– VIP Unit (Mixed Adult / Pediatric / Medical-Surgical / Antenatal / Postnatal / Gynaecology)
– OR – Heart Surgery
– Recovery Room
– General Pediatrics
– Pediatric Cardiac Stepdown
– Adult Cardiology Clinic
– Female Medical / Surgical
– General Oncology / Palliative Care
– Medical Oncology
– Adult Hematology / Bone Marrow Transplant
– Labor and Delivery
– Emergency Room
– Business Center – Nursing Ward
– Business Center – Nursing Specialty (Mixed Adult / Pediatric / Medical-Surgical / Antenatal / Postnatal / Gynaecology)
Males / Females
– Male Orthopedic Surgery
– Oncology OPD
– Adult Cardiac Surgical HDU
– Internal Medicine Clinic
– Orthopedic Clinic
Salary and Benefits for National Guard hiring for nurses
- Staff Nurse II – Pedia Ward: Basic of 4,335 SAR (P56,000) plus specialty pay of 600 SAR (P7,700)
- Staff Nurse II – Pedia HDU/ICU: Basic of 4,335 SAR (P56,000) plus specialty pay of up to 2,250 SAR (P29,000)
- Staff Nurse II – Pedia Cardiac ICU: Basic of 4,335 SAR (P56,000) plus specialty pay of 2,250 SAR (P29,000)
- Staff Nurse II – Pedia Onco HDU: Basic of 4,335 SAR (P56,000) plus specialty pay of 1,500 SAR (P19,000)
- Staff Nurse II – Adult and Pedia Oncology: Basic of 4,335 SAR (P56,000) plus specialty pay of up to 1000 SAR (P13,000)
– 100% tax-free salary
– special pay on top of the salary for all areas except OPD and Clinic
– Free accommodation
– Free transportation
– Two 30-days paid vacation leave every 6 months
– 1 year renewable contract
– Annual salary increase
– Most cost-efficient application among all of NGHA’s recruitment agencies
How to apply at National Guard Health Affairs
If you have at least 2 years of post-license experience in the desired area and has no employment gap of over 3 months, then you are invited to apply. You may send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions or concerns, you may reach Rose Neth through 0917-704 7380 / 0918-286 1880.
ABBA Personnel Services Inc. was given the “Award of Excellence” in the latest POEA Agency Awards in 2013, the most recognized overseas recruitment agency awards in the country. This Award was given due to the 3 consecutive instances Abba has received the “Top Performer Award” (2002, 2005, and 2009) which evaluates agencies not just on volume of deployments; but also compliance with recruitment laws and rules; responsiveness to workers’ welfare on site; technical and marketing capability; and welfare programs and allied services.
Abba Office is located at Upper Ground Floor North Podium, Pioneer Highlands Condominium, Pioneer St. Mandaluyong City. Contact numbers are
8234 5833 / 0917-703 6871 / 0918-286 1905. You may also check its website www.abba.ph or Facebook facebook.com/abbapsi or email email@example.com.
The agency’s POEA License No. 159-LB-091615-RAOE and Accreditation No. 10001700 for this hiring.
For more updates on nurse employment here and abroad, please follow Nurse Updates website and Facebook page https://facebook.com/nurseupdates.